Golf Tournaments & Outings
Whether you’re planning a corporate outing, charity fundraiser or just an enjoyable day of golf with friends, we pride ourselves on delivering flawlessly-executed golf tournaments and outings that exceed your expectations. Our spectacular golf courses and welcoming bar and grill make Meadowbrook a memorable locale for golf and socializing, while our friendly, attentive service, delicious on-site catering and comprehensive event management capabilities allow you to relax and enjoy the event while we take care of all the details.
The following are just some of the outstanding services that our talented event management and golf operations professionals can provide:
- Registration table set-up
- Golf club rentals
- Complimentary parking for your guests
- Pre-tournament warm-up on the practice facility
- Pairings and scoring
- Cart staging
- On-course contests and refreshments
- Custom scorecards, rules sheets, signage and collateral
- Pre-golf clinics
- Awards banquets and cocktail receptions/other food & beverage (such as boxed lunches)
- Logo'd merchandise for tee gifts and tournament awards
First Things First
- Choose the date for the event and secure the course you wish to play (Canyon – par72 or Creek – par70). Set up the date with Tournament Sales Coordinator Justin Brosius, Jbrosius@arcisgolf.com).
- Sign a contract that encompasses proposed tournament details (such as number of players, format, food and beverage options, etc.)
- Provide a deposit.
6-8 Weeks Prior to the Event
- Determine staff and volunteer needs and duties.
- Determine merchandise needs for tournament (i.e., tournament awards, tee prizes, goodie bags, hole-in-one packages, etc.)
- Order signs and banners.
- Finalize all food & beverage options (don’t forget your staff and volunteers!)
7-10 Days Prior to the Event
- Meet with the tournament sales director to finalize tournament details, including the updated number of players. In addition, meet with the appropriate golf course personnel who will be assisting you with your tournament.
2-3 Days Prior to the Event
- Finalize all tournament details with both the tournament coordinator AND the appropriate golf course personnel.
- Provide a neatly-typed list of players to the tournament coordinator and/or the golf course.
One Day Prior to the Event
- Provide any player changes to the golf course.
- Finalize any last minute details.
Day of the Event
- Allow ample time for registration and set-up. A good rule of thumb is to arrive at least an hour and a half before the tournament starts, dependent upon registration time and number of players.
- Communicate any last minute details and/or changes to the golf course team.
- Payment for the tournament must be received on the day of the event.
- Don’t forget to pick up any leftover prizes, signs, banners, etc. Meadowbrook Golf Course will not be responsible for any items left behind.
Interested in hosting a special event at Meadowbrook Canyon Creek ?
To inquire about hosting your next golf tournament or outing at Meadowbrook, please contact Justin Brosius at Jbrosius@arcisgolf.com, or submit an inquiry form below.Submit an Inquiry